The campaign for genuine road safety
It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 04:47

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Alternative ?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 20:14 
User

[Moved this from Here CA]

Thanks for your reply.

I am not here for "Politics" I do not do politics. I do LAW.
as I said, "As a "Freeman on the Land" I am interested in how you all deal with
Statutes, Acts, ByLaws, Police, Laws and other instruments of the Corporate bodies
you all subscribe to."

You say, "what happens when you apply that view to a person who has no scruples, multiply that, and you can quickly end up with a lawless society ... overcrowding already causes much sorrow.
Take this onto the roads and if everyone decided their own versions if might end up in total disorder in the extreme."

I accept this and I and most Freemen [I expect] drive on the left and TRAVEL
[we do not Drive] safer on the roads because none of us have Driving Licences.
No Laws can make a safe driver but "Laws" which allow the State to tax people for
Traveling are Corporate Fraud.

Post subject: Re: About our visitors
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 21:20 
Gold Member
Gold Member

I read some of the links on your hyperlink Mr Tax and let’s say that you are right about it all. I’ll take one I read with interest on how to get out of debt....

Let’s say you’re right and if you are not prepared to be brow-beaten into submission and if you have the gumption, it could/would work as you say it will.

But you’re not going to get a whole nation to do this and even if you were a magnate in the public eye ready and willing to say “come on guys, run with me we can do this” you would be deafened by the sound of your own feet IMHO. We are a nation of sheep don't forget.

But okay, let's say us sheep did follow you, what then?

If history, especially political history, (sorry to use the 'P' word), has taught us anything it is that if it hurts the Government they will redress the imbalance in their favour, will they not?

Luv

Tony

You will be branded a threat to society by going over a speed limit where it is safe to do so, and suffer the consequences of your actions in a way criminals do not, more so than someone who is a real threat to our society.

Post subject: Re: Alternative ?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 21:53 
Site Admin

So if you don't want to recognise standard society, how might you justify taking from it - e.g. if you have an accident, do you tel the NHS not to treat you or transport you to hospital or do you accept this despite not contributing to it ?
So how can you be sure that you are safe on the roads ? What training did you think is / was appropriate ?
What happened to your chap that went to court ?
To also assume that all 'other's' do not think about or see what is going on is rather narrow minded IMHO.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 18:41 
User

I do not recognise the society you belong to, I have publish MY laws.
NOUICOR Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right.

Should I ever need the services of the NHS I would use them as every human in the UK can, free of charge [although I paid taxes and National Insurance up till about 2 years ago.]

I do not care one whit what other people think. My creator put me on this planet for my benefit alone. Some say this is a selfish attitude but you are often told that society is for the benefit of all.

I have passed my driving test. No one is safe on the roads.
All the licences and tests cannot change that.

I have broken all contracts IF ANY EXISTED between me and HM Government.

Tony it does work.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 06:14 
Site Admin

OK.
When you say 'passed my driving test' is this your own or the DSL one ?
So what did happen with your chap and his Court Case ?
What does happen if the Police stop you - does your car have a Tax Disc ?
Are you using services that you do not pay for ? (within ability and so on)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 14:00 
User

>When you say 'passed my driving test' is this your own or the DSL one ?

1970 I believe

>So what did happen with your chap and his Court Case ?

Its to be soon more info on tpuc.org chap is John Harris.
You are not correct about the Court Case, it is not his.

>What does happen if the Police stop you - does your car have a Tax Disc ?

I do not speak to anyone including police, unless I wish to. I do not contract with anyone I do not wish to.
Dont have a car at the moment.

>Are you using services that you do not pay for ? (within ability and so on)

No. I am a capitalist and buy all services I need.

Its sure cold today.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 02:42 
Site Admin

Ok :) Thanks for all that but I still feel that the following has not been answered 'enough' :)
When a cops wishes to question you - if you do not answer they are likely to arrest you if they were (hypothetically) suspicious of anything. How can you 'choose' not to talk with them ? I am not aware that the Police will not just act - or do you 'go along' and explain 'something' 'somehow' enough for them to just let you go ? OR what if as you suggested that your car was not taxed for example ?

What happens when you have an accident - do you have private medical insurance and have a card on you to say so ?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:57 
User

SafeSpeedv2 wrote:
Ok :) Thanks for all that but I still feel that the following has not been answered 'enough' :)
When a cops wishes to question you - if you do not answer they are likely to arrest you if they were (hypothetically) suspicious of anything. How can you 'choose' not to talk with them ? I am not aware that the Police will not just act - or do you 'go along' and explain 'something' 'somehow' enough for them to just let you go ? OR what if as you suggested that your car was not taxed for example ?

What happens when you have an accident - do you have private medical insurance and have a card on you to say so ?

"When a cops wishes to question you - if you do not answer they are likely to arrest you ..."

I have been ask by police for my name twice in the past. On one occasion in Inverness I said,
"I cant remember" they said go away from here.

I have mentioned in another thread that I dont have a car at the moment,
but I do own a boat. [Shipping & Boating laws are being changed to mirror transport laws, drunk sailing ....] My boat was stopped in harbour by the Harbour Master, fair enough,
The harbour master had been ordered to stop my boat by the MCA
http://www.mcga.gov.uk/
they claimed that I needed a "Licence" to offer boat trips. [Note the parallel with taxis or cars for hire] [Freemen do not have licences]
The Maritime & Coastguard Agency (MCA) called the police who came and asked for my name.
I did not reply. I ignored the police. Eventually I was allowed by the HM to sail away.

Freemen believe that talking to anyone is a verbal contract. I clicked the contract to become a member of this forum and I have accepted your contract. I have here replied to your post.
I was not required to do this just as I am not required to talk to police or indeed anyone.

Some Freemen have been arrested for not talking to police.

>>>What happens when you have an accident - do you have private medical insurance and have a card on you to say so ?

No. [remember no car at the moment] all the medical insurance in the world cannot keep one healthy. I am a vegitarian.

Going back to the powers of police. I see many people on this forum and elsewhere who are being fined on the spot or fined for putting bins out on the wrong day for example.
Freemen, I believe, have seen through the Matrix.

Just because some people have been elected and have fancy uniforms does not give them power over you, the human being, a. hitler was elected and we have a similar situation today.

While Freemen do not stand under Statutes, Acts ..... they do all drive on the left.

When I am on my boat I follow COLREGS or Rules of the Road.
http://www.boatsafe.com/nauticalknowhow ... lregs.html

but I as a human being do not have to. COLREGS are just pieces of paper
just as Statutes, Acts ....... are.

What I am trying to explain here is my Philosophy. Even in the short time I have been in this forum I have discovered that some of your members subscribe to the norm, and thats fine for me.

I support safe speeds on the roads [and sea, speedboats can be very dangerous]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 06:20 
Site Admin

Ok well thank you for all that. I have been around boats for a while and had some good fun. :)

With my NHS query I was thinking of any accident than just about car / bike / pedestrian accidents, in the home - on your boats etc ...
it seems a bit much to 'pick and choose' what you will and won't abide by - is that morally correct - please ?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 20:27 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location: Treacletown ( just north of M6 J3),A MILE OR TWO PAST BEDROCK
taxtaxtax wrote:
I support safe speeds on the roads [and sea, speedboats can be very dangerous

And then you can see similarities -

-you wouldn't take something like a Porshe down a rutted farm lane -like you wouldn't take a speedboat out in foul weather .
Submarinars are sometimes found on land as well :D :D

and also disimilarities.

Like you don't hear forecasters telling Skippers to avoid setting out unless their journey is strictly neccessary.
And -Skippers ( except on canals etc) are allowed to choose the speed safe for their voyage - ie -use their knoweledge and experience .

But then there are RULES to be obeyed at sea,for everybodies safety - oh,I forgot ,unless you're a freeman like the skipper that foundered in the channel -he thought because he was carrying a stack of BWMs he owned the sealanes :D :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 02:00 
Site Admin

So what criteria do you use to define your 'safe speeds' on the roads ? :)