The campaign for genuine road safety
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 06:37

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 06:15 
User

Botach asks:
Quote:
yimitier

Your approach to things reminds me of the joke about two bulls. One old and very experienced, one young and very horny, but a bit dim.

Young bull says to old bull, "lets get down there , jump a gate or two ,and have us a cow or two ".

Old bull says to young bull, the gates open, lets just saunter down, go through the open gate and do the lot.

Which one are you ??????

I can assure you that SCP BLOKES ARE more of the old horny variety .

I Must confess I'm:

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:39 
User

What exactly is ACPO?
Well according to it's own employees it is:

And What do they think it is responsible for:

Quote:
Profligate & wasteful of public funds, wasting millions on projects & benefits for senior police officers (ACPO & NPIA).

(I suppose that could be developing SAC systems from the public purse for the financial benefit of ACPO, RSS & AATechDrive?)

Quote:
Are financially incentivized & motivated to the detriment of the public interest & grass roots policing.

( suppose that's also applicable to "changing the goalposts" for SACs without considering the Road Safety Aspects.(public interests!!!)

Quote:
Maintain an unhealthy degree of secrecy about matters of public interest.

(Need FOI applications to find out WHO ACTUALLY accepts responsibility for the courses & their administration.)

Quote:
Dictate national policing policies via their unaccountable private clubs - ACPO & the NPIA.

(Also their outside PRIVATE business interest for financial rewards - RSS -& AATechDrive; or as this is from a police blog is it a reference to their Membership of A certain PRIVATE CLUB that is a Secret Society or A Society with Secrets, whose meetings don't show up on "The Hositality Register" for public scrutiny!!!! (I shouldn't mention the"Fword here so I'll just call it "The FreeBRICKIES"

Hey, just in case anybody takes exception to this post, it's graphics & quotes are from here: (my comments in brackets)

Code:
http://thinbluelineuk.blogspot.co.uk/2010/08/disgraceful-acpo-betray-frontline.html

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 19:46 
User

Lancashire sent me a demand to disclose the driver of a vehicle that I had disposed of 18months previous and knew that I had informed the DVLA at the time. They were lucky that I didn't contact the IPCC but it was out of the required time limit.
I have also just had a visit from our head of road policing on road safety issues and he admitted that they do not have the manpower to police the roads as they should and that cameras are the only option,also under an FOI request this County Derbyshire generates £480,000 per year from SACs but off course they are to EDUCATE drivers. Now where did I hear, never to believe everything that I'm told.!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 20:37 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location: Treacletown ( just north of M6 J3),A MILE OR TWO PAST BEDROCK
ollie wrote:
also under an FOI request this County Derbyshire generates £480,000 per year from SACs but off course they are to EDUCATE drivers. Now where did I hear, never to believe everything that I'm told.!!!!!

As in all good fairy stories - ONCE UPON A TIME

we had a fleet of blokes, who's job was to police our roads. These were experts in roadcraft, well versed in all things car ,knew a bit of dodgy driving when they saw it and they could use some discretion as to whether to refer a case for prosecution or EDUCATE .Unfortunately, along came the auto cop -PC Gatso ,with no discretion , but as one 60's motoring show would say "a nice little earner" . Ans a whole new industry sprung up -motorist milking.But the blokes in cars were only earning cash ( when they decided on prosecution ) for the treasury, not the local SCP industry .
With the cream going to fund all manner of things ( as the balance sheets from SCP showed us ) . So to counter act this , gobby Brown decided to clamp down on this cottage ( or rather castle ) enterprise ,take all the cash from speeding ,and sprinkle some back to the counties,for road safety projects. WOE -ALAS said the local SCP Juntas, and immediately speed for prosecution got raised ,and Speed Awareness courses offered. So once again the local cottage ( or castle ) industry of milking the motorist was kept alive.
Now when next HMG realise what's going on - expect to see some more "culinary accountancy " from the CC and the local SCP cottage industry.