Safe Speed Forums

The campaign for genuine road safety
It is currently Wed Oct 24, 2018 02:36

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 17:36 
Offline
Banned
Banned

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 18:34
Posts: 90
With the following thatsnew finally accepted that it could have been anyone driving, as he said The Driver he did not mentioned Dr Bear was driving, thus (spelling?) he is not naming Dr Bear as driving.

"The driver of a blue Ford Probe, car registration localdoctor, broke the speed limit, he ran through a red light, caused me to crash my car into a wall. He drove like he was drunk or drugged up."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 19:09 
Offline
User

Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 18:50
Posts: 673
Reading through crw's posts I am slowly losing the will to live. Has anyone else on here got even the vaugest idea what he is talking about.

I suspect the crw is an abrievation for cannot read or write!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 19:19 
Offline
Life Member
Life Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 21:17
Posts: 3734
Location: Dorset/Somerset border
I just don't read them!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 20:04 
Offline
User

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 19:58
Posts: 730
crw wrote:
With the following thatsnew finally accepted that it could have been anyone driving, as he said The Driver he did not mentioned Dr Bear was driving, thus (spelling?) he is not naming Dr Bear as driving.

"The driver of a blue Ford Probe, car registration localdoctor, broke the speed limit, he ran through a red light, caused me to crash my car into a wall. He drove like he was drunk or drugged up."


I have tried English with CRW. He claims this is his first language. Somehow I doubt that.

I asked him to supply the link to the details of the research by Monash uni (thus I was able to surmise that CRW lives (or lived in) Australia, though was probably not born there) but he would not provide the details of the Monash research.

Let's try some Welsh, then, crw. Perhaps you can understand this when I say: "ach choegddyn blesio chychwyn."

Perhaps you can understand that.

I refuse to believe you are as stupid as you appear, as nobody could be as stupid as you appear, and also be capable of operating a computer. I think it is all an act.

_________________
www.thatsnews.org.uk / www.thatsnews.blogspot.com / http://thatsmotoring.blogspot.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:30 
Offline
Banned
Banned

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 18:34
Posts: 90
Thatsnews wrote:
crw wrote:
With the following thatsnew finally accepted that it could have been anyone driving, as he said The Driver he did not mentioned Dr Bear was driving, thus (spelling?) he is not naming Dr Bear as driving.

"The driver of a blue Ford Probe, car registration localdoctor, broke the speed limit, he ran through a red light, caused me to crash my car into a wall. He drove like he was drunk or drugged up."


I have tried English with CRW. He claims this is his first language. Somehow I doubt that.

I asked him to supply the link to the details of the research by Monash uni (thus I was able to surmise that CRW lives (or lived in) Australia, though was probably not born there) but he would not provide the details of the Monash research.

Let's try some Welsh, then, crw. Perhaps you can understand this when I say: "ach choegddyn blesio chychwyn."

Perhaps you can understand that.

I refuse to believe you are as stupid as you appear, as nobody could be as stupid as you appear, and also be capable of operating a computer. I think it is all an act.


Thatsnew has been replying to my comments that was in English for a long time.

So I don't doubt, I know thatsnew is doubting English is not my 1st Language and I was not born in Australia.

Because it is easier for thatsnew to bring up the English comments and where someone was born, then to admit in public he is wrong, that naming a vehicle type, colour and plate number you are not naming a person by name.

Also thatsnew when did you ask me for The Monash Link or are you lying again?

But if you had any common sense, you would know to Google The Monash Uni Information and to see there many links that won't fit into this forum, but I guess using common sense or doing any research is too hard for thatsnew?

But hold on, why is it thatsnew doesn't have to supply any evidence to his claims, but he wants others to provided information?

So thatsnew I won't say you are stupid, liar, coward etc etc as your own comments is doing it for me and so perhaps you should stop writing?

PS What is a fop and please start what?

As starting with the English comments, you have started of what people think of you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:38 
Offline
Banned
Banned

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 18:34
Posts: 90
Odin wrote:
Reading through crw's posts I am slowly losing the will to live. Has anyone else on here got even the vaugest idea what he is talking about.

I suspect the crw is an abrievation for cannot read or write!


Odin I have a will to live so I can laugh at your expense, especially when you get things wrong as no crw is not an abrievation for cannot read or write LOL LOL.

And some have a idea of what I am writing about as they (odin and thatsnew) replied with nonsense directed towards me and not the issue.

Because this is a sign of weakness from someone who hasn't got the guts to debate the issue.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:39 
Offline
Banned
Banned

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 18:34
Posts: 90
Johnnytheboy wrote:
I just don't read them!


This is good, because you haven't got answers?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 15:07 
Offline
User

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 19:58
Posts: 730
crw you are being rude to all posters. And it is not helping to promote the cause of speed cameras.

Please play nice. Or play somewhere else, OK? :)

_________________
www.thatsnews.org.uk / www.thatsnews.blogspot.com / http://thatsmotoring.blogspot.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 04:24 
Offline
Friend of Safe Speed
Friend of Safe Speed

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 12:01
Posts: 4813
Location: Essex
Please folks, try to remain civil.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 15:47 
Offline
Life Member
Life Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 21:17
Posts: 3734
Location: Dorset/Somerset border
Back on topic, somewhat appropriately:

The Better Driving Please blog wrote:
Although the speed limit is 70mph keeping up with the flow of traffic often involves travelling at 80 to 85mph - and this appears to be reflected by the fact that the Police (when they are on patrol) do not tend to pull over such motorists.

If all such motorway incidents in excess of 70mph were reported there would be millions of incidents daily. BDP policy is not to accept reports of motorway speeding - unless seen to be excessive and in dangerous circumstances.


:drink:

http://betterdrivingplease.com/index5.asp


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 21:43 
Offline
User

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 19:58
Posts: 730
Johnnytheboy wrote:
Back on topic, somewhat appropriately:

The Better Driving Please blog wrote:
Although the speed limit is 70mph keeping up with the flow of traffic often involves travelling at 80 to 85mph - and this appears to be reflected by the fact that the Police (when they are on patrol) do not tend to pull over such motorists.

If all such motorway incidents in excess of 70mph were reported there would be millions of incidents daily. BDP policy is not to accept reports of motorway speeding - unless seen to be excessive and in dangerous circumstances.


:drink:

http://betterdrivingplease.com/index5.asp


Sounds quite sensible.

_________________
www.thatsnews.org.uk / www.thatsnews.blogspot.com / http://thatsmotoring.blogspot.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 07:47 
Offline
Banned
Banned

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 18:34
Posts: 90
Thatsnews wrote:
crw you are being rude to all posters. And it is not helping to promote the cause of speed cameras.

Please play nice. Or play somewhere else, OK? :)


Thatsnew,
You are lying again as I am not being rude to all posters as you claim and don't you think you should play nice yourself as your own comments where you attacked me that has nothing to do with speed cameras, proves you are not being nice?

Or play somewhere else, OK? :)

But at least you said please, which is the first step in playing nice? :wink:

Now back to speed cameras and leave thatsnew ego alone, in writing "to promote the cause of speed cameras" if you are saying speed cameras is the cause of crashes, then evidence and not abuse, would be nice?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 08:16 
Offline
Gold Member
Gold Member

Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 14:06
Posts: 3654
Location: Oxfordshire
crw, you are being rude, you are also being defamatory, I suggest you watch your step.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 00:23 
Offline
User

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 19:58
Posts: 730
crw wrote:
Thatsnews wrote:
crw you are being rude to all posters. And it is not helping to promote the cause of speed cameras.

Please play nice. Or play somewhere else, OK? :)


Thatsnew,
You are lying again as I am not being rude to all posters as you claim and don't you think you should play nice yourself as your own comments where you attacked me that has nothing to do with speed cameras, proves you are not being nice?

Or play somewhere else, OK? :)

But at least you said please, which is the first step in playing nice? :wink:

Now back to speed cameras and leave thatsnew ego alone, in writing "to promote the cause of speed cameras" if you are saying speed cameras is the cause of crashes, then evidence and not abuse, would be nice?


CRW. You have received a warning from the site moderators regarding your behaviour. That is why the moderators have flagged your account up as being a troll.

I think it fair to warn you that, although the site moderators have shown you an immense amount of lassitude, this cannot continue indefinitely.

As RobinXe has kindly advised you
Quote:
crw, you are being rude, you are also being defamatory, I suggest you watch your step.


I suggest you accept his wise counsel.

_________________
www.thatsnews.org.uk / www.thatsnews.blogspot.com / http://thatsmotoring.blogspot.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 04:48 
Offline
Banned
Banned

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 18:34
Posts: 90
Thatsnews wrote:
crw wrote:
Thatsnews wrote:
crw you are being rude to all posters. And it is not helping to promote the cause of speed cameras.

Please play nice. Or play somewhere else, OK? :)


Thatsnew,
You are lying again as I am not being rude to all posters as you claim and don't you think you should play nice yourself as your own comments where you attacked me that has nothing to do with speed cameras, proves you are not being nice?

Or play somewhere else, OK? :)

But at least you said please, which is the first step in playing nice? :wink:

Now back to speed cameras and leave thatsnew ego alone, in writing "to promote the cause of speed cameras" if you are saying speed cameras is the cause of crashes, then evidence and not abuse, would be nice?


CRW. You have received a warning from the site moderators regarding your behaviour. That is why the moderators have flagged your account up as being a troll.

I think it fair to warn you that, although the site moderators have shown you an immense amount of lassitude, this cannot continue indefinitely.

As RobinXe has kindly advised you
Quote:
crw, you are being rude, you are also being defamatory, I suggest you watch your step.


I suggest you accept his wise counsel.


Thatsnew what Robin is saying is they either don't read your comments to see that you are in fact not debating the issue and that you are in fact abusing me or they have read your comments and they can't accept the truth, that you have in fact abuse me.

So if you don't want to be reported for the continue indefinitely
of the abuse you have given me that your own comments proves and in which Robin hasn't read.

Then I would suggested you debate the issues such as you proving evidence to your claims about speed cameras and naming vehicles is against the law under UK Laws as abuse is not providing evidence.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 04:53 
Offline
Banned
Banned

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 18:34
Posts: 90
RobinXe wrote:
crw, you are being rude, you are also being defamatory, I suggest you watch your step.


But of course Robin, thatsnew and odin is being nice and kind and not being rude and defamatory?

So may I suggest before you reply again, you read thatsnew and odin comments for the truth about them being rude and defamatory.

And do you have the power to banned or suspended me?

If not then stop threating me with "I suggest you watch your step".


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 04:57 
Offline
Banned
Banned

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 18:34
Posts: 90
Now back to the issue about reporting bad drivers on the Internet and is against the law especially under UK Law as you are only reporting the vehicle and not naming the driver by name.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 09:59 
Offline
User

Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 04:10
Posts: 3244
crw wrote:
Now back to the issue about reporting bad drivers on the Internet and is against the law especially under UK Law as you are only reporting the vehicle and not naming the driver by name.


Apart from the problem of malicious reports ?
The failure to ensure the use of a reasonable email address (I joined yahoo on a one-off name, with a base email of a one-off name and easily registered)
Then there is the problem of mistaken registrations.
In all the cases the assumption is that the registered keeper will be the party responsible for the [assumed] offence.

_________________
The world runs on oil, period. No other substance can compete when it comes to energy density, flexibility, ease of handling, ease of transportation. If oil didn’t exist we would have to invent it.”

56 years after it was decided it was needed, the Bedford Bypass is nearing completion. The last single carriageway length of it.We have the most photogenic mayor though, always being photographed doing nothing


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:00 
Offline
Life Member
Life Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 14:00
Posts: 1270
Location: Near Telford, UK / Barcelona, Spain
I don't give a flying f :censored: k whether it's libellous, legal, illegal or whatever... The whole concept seems to epitomise all that's mean-spirited, small-minded, smug, "holier-than-thou" and "Town Hall Hitler-ish" in present-day British society.

The creator of the site and those that support it should seriously think about getting a life.

_________________
"Politicians are the same the world over... We build bridges where there aren't any rivers." - Nikita Kruschev


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:06 
Offline
User

Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 18:50
Posts: 673
Quote:
Now back to the issue about reporting bad drivers on the Internet and is against the law especially under UK Law as you are only reporting the vehicle and not naming the driver by name.


You have had this question answered many times now, so clearly there is a particular answer that you want, but haven't recieved yet.

Perhaps it would be helpful if you were more specific in what it is that you want to know?

Also there is a a common phrase: "Me thinks he doth protest too much!", have you yourself been reported on that site?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
[ Time : 0.324s | 11 Queries | GZIP : Off ]