Safe Speed Forums

The campaign for genuine road safety
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 09:26

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 09:40 
New User
New User

Since my NIP in May of this year, it wouldn't be too much of lie to say that I have 'found religion' in this subject...... Sad, but true!

It's rediculous to me now, but as a professional driver, this one NIP knocked the hell out of my driving confidence and health. I then drove like a learner driver for a couple of weeks. It was noticed at work, and caused me many a sleepless night. Only over the last couple of weeks has any sense of normality and smoothness returned to my driving.

This, and sites like it, have helped me put this it all into perspective. On viewing my last post, 30 May 04, it was clear that something was wrong. Perhaps 'health' is a side to the current speed enforcement issue that could be addressed more? Further, does pointing a Radar/IR/Microwave device at the public have any health issues that should be addressed? As it's increasingly obvious that the Government Speed Campaigns are devisive and untrustworthy. All areas should be explored in more detail.

Thanks again, Paul and Company for putting facts into 'Government fantasy' and giving common sense a chance. A commodity in short suppy these days. Good luck in a just campaign.

Steve Guckel
Trowbridge

Profile Send private message