Safe Speed Forums

The campaign for genuine road safety
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 01:10

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Correspondence with MP
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 00:39 
New User
New User

I have just had a reply from my MP about the proposed tax on motoring fines to pay for the crimes of others, along with an information leaflet from the Home office about crime in general. There was a covering letter from a Baroness Scotland in which she trots out the 'one third' lie. She is obviously brainwashed into believing the garbage the spin machine pumps out. I am going to compose a suitable and reasoned reply to my MP to explain about 'truth and lies' and wonder if there is any objection to quoting direct from information published on the Safespeed site.

Bob

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 00:49 
Site Admin

motorman2 wrote:
I have just had a reply from my MP about the proposed tax on motoring fines to pay for the crimes of others, along with an information leaflet from the Home office about crime in general. There was a covering letter from a Baroness Scotland in which she trots out the 'one third' lie. She is obviously brainwashed into believing the garbage the spin machine pumps out. I am going to compose a suitable and reasoned reply to my MP to explain about 'truth and lies' and wonder if there is any objection to quoting direct from information published on the Safespeed site.

Please feel free to quote anything appropriate. Give credit to the source if appropriate. Let me know if you need any help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 01:17 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location: Treacletown ( just north of M6 J3),A MILE OR TWO PAST BEDROCK
AN IDEA FOR THE MIDDLE BELT OF LITTLE ENGLAND, WHERE MPs AND COUNTY COUNCILLORS ARE RUNNING AROUND IN PANIC FOR RE ELECTION.(PASS THE PAMPERS)(SORRY TO MY SCOTS FRIENDS, I'VE BEEN OUT OF MY HOMELAND FOR TOO LONG NOW TO KNOW HOW YOUR POLITICS WORK)

How about a template letter to the two political figures responsible for the activities of the "safety brigade" ASKING FOR SANITY--

1) The MP, WHO WILL BE LOOKING FOR VOTES VERY ,VERY,VERY SHORTLY (AND WHO COULD BE LOOKING AT DE SELECTION RIGHT NOW IF HE/SHE CAN'T COME UP WITH ANY GOOD IDEAS).

2) Your local County Councillor, who can influence other County Councillors. Guess who helps sets the county police budget - YEP YOU'VE GOT IT YER ACTUAL COUNTY COUNCILLOR.He drives to County Hall, he needs votes from his driving constituents to collect his bounty for attending county meetings(about 50p a mile, i believe)plus of course his bounties for being on this or that comittee and actually attending a meeting. So you see drivers could influence both national politics(BEWARE TONY / 2 JAGS) / (BEWARE County CLLR 2 MONDEOS/2 fiestas )

ANY POLITICAL PRESSURE (VIA LETTERS/PUBLICITY)COULD CAUSE MORE CHIEF BULLS IN THE POLICE FORCE TO BE "DE CAMERA'D"(SOUNDS PAINFUL)SO THAT(POLITICAL MASTERS) MPs/ County Councillors are not de selected/DE elected BY - THE LOCAL ELECTION COMMITTEE.

POLITICIANS FORGET THAT PEOPLE FORGET!! -DRIVERS NEVER FORGET

MAKE POLITICIANS REMEMBER THAT DRIVERS HAVE VOTES!