Safe Speed Forums

The campaign for genuine road safety
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 21:03

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: You Are What You Eat!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 22:41 
User

Bradley Wiggins (top Brit cyclist) looks really skinny but he eats...

like a horse! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Breakfast: Blimey ... :shock:

I thought I was cool with THREE Shredded Wheat .. Orange juice and a round ot toast and marmelade washed down with a milky coffee.....

Brad scoffs a large 80 g bowl of milky creamy porridge, rice or spaghetti, two egg omelette and ham and cheese. :shock: plus a croissant or pain au chocolat (x2) and a baguette with jam washed down with ow cups of black coffee... :shock:

Pre race - GO drink...

During race .. in pocket... four cereal bars and a couple of brioches with jam, ham or cheese and a weak fruit cordial

( IG "elevenses" -- bag of 6 jam doughnuts from local Tesco and a mug of strong "inky" tea! :lol:

At "feed zone" Brad scoffs a couple of cakes/apple tart/couple of Mars bars and a Coke

When involved in severe sleuthing brain work .. IG scoffs ...

another bag of doughnuts .. the toffee filled ones and another strong bew of tea
8-)

After the race Brad scoffs a two bidons of REGO and half baguette of ham and cheese

IG replenishes his mug of tea and scoffs a packet of Jaffa Cakes to further his sleuthing 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :lol: :D :wink:

IG has Lunch. usually a Salad with either cheese or cooked meat - followed by ice cream or steamed choc pud and cream if there.. :D - washed down with more strong tea.... :D

Dinner :twisted:

Brad scoffs .. plate of salad .. bowl of soup.. meat (chicken or fillet steak or fish and seasonal veg .. more pasta .. fruit tart.. cake.. sparkling water..either small glass or red wine or a beer

IG comes home to meal which his wife Alice has lovingly prepared ..... and he has oily fish once per week.. chicken breasts, fillet steak.. pork or lamb steaks or chops.. or steak or a casserole or stew or shepherd's pie or steak and kidney pudding (marinated in real ale or Guinness and herbs) .. seasonal veggies to accompany and potatoes either mashed, boiled, grilled, roasted or fried .. and salad or soup starters and always fruite cake and cheese and crackers to fiinish. Alice also mixes me an apperitif or pours a dry sherry and we usually drink water or one glass of wine/beer with the meal
8-) 8-) 8-)

As I remarked to Ern .. chose well :lol: :lol: :lol: :love:

Brad has fruit and porridge for supper :shock: :D :twisted:

IG either drinks glass of warm milk, Ovaltine, Horlicks or Hot Choc dependent on mood :lol: :lol:

A SMILE is a curve that sets everything straight (P Diller).

A Smiley Per post
FINES USfor our COAST!

Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon - but driving with a smile and a COAST calm mind.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 23:06 

I eat reasonably healthy but tonight I had a junk food night, having had the last four days training office staff how sit upright at a computer especially when they have the latest 'star trek' adjustable chairs is soul destroying and nimd numbing couple that with a two and a half hour drive home I just couldn't be bothered cooking so wnet to local chippy, who do fantastically cripsy chips (they get the fat good and hot so they seal nad crisp rather than soaking the fat up) and thier home made herby sausages. Am now sitting catching up on the forum and my mail with a large JD & coke.

Warning don't drink and type, my spelling is worse than usual :oops:

Chaos, panic and disorder - my work here is done.

http://www.wildcrafts.co.uk

Profile Send private message